- Dimension: 22 x 19.8 x 2.8 cm
- Item model number: F-1006C
- OE#: 80291ST3E01 ; 80291ST3515 ; 80291ST3515
- Premium three-layer design filter with efficient purification
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Premium thick carbon activated layer with superior odor absorption
- Effectively filtering out pollen, diesel soot, particulate matter (PM2.5), pet dander, ozone, mold, bacteria, dust & allergens
- Combining technologies to provide premium cabin air filtration and help prevent musty odors and mold from forming inside ventilation
- Fine handcrafted to ensure the premium quality of products. Solid frame to prevent deformation
CR-V (1997-2001) L4 2.0L
Insight (2000-2006) L3 1.0L
Cross-reference: CF8249A ; MC1023 ; NAPA 4877 ; PC5402 ; C35402 ; WIX 24877
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh.
Location of this cabin filter: Passenger side of the vehicle behind the glove box. Tools: None.
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model. Please see the owner’s manual or find a local mechanic for exact instructions for the particular model):
- Locate and remove the dashboard center and lower covers.
- Locate and remove the four screws that secure the glove compartment back cover.
- Remove the back cover.
- Carefully disconnect the glove box light connect and remove the bolt and screws that are securing the frame.
- Remove the frame and locate the filter housing cover.
- Locate the cabin filter cover on the evaporator assembly and remove.
- Remove the dirty filter from the frame and install your new cabin air filter.
- Install remove parts by reversing the removal procedure and it’s done.