- Dimension: 47.1 x 12 x 3.5 cm
- Item model number: F-1048
- OE#: 64311496711 ; 64319257505 ; 64311496710
- Premium activated charcoal filter with efficient purification
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Crafted-Box to prevent damage while shipping
- Premium thick carbon activated layer with superior odor absorption
- Filters over 99% of dust, pollen, diesel soot, ozone, pet dander, harmful gas & dust mites
Mini Cooper (2002-2008) L4 1.6L
Cross-reference: CF9594A ; CAF7789 ; PC5537 ; C15537 ; WIX 24758
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh.
Location of this cabin filter: Passenger side lower right side of the dash below the glove box Tools: Phillips-head screwdriver.
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model. Please see the owner’s manual or find a local mechanic for exact instructions for the particular model):
- Locate the cabin filter housing access door under the glove box.
- Remove the screws that secure the filter housing access door.
- Remove the housing cover.
- Remove the old filter by pulling downward.
- Insert your new cabin air filter.
- Install remove parts by reversing the removal procedure and it’s done.