- Dimension: 25 x 10 x 1.2 cm
- Item model number: F-1196
- OE#: 976171C000 ; 976191C000
- Premium three-layer design filter with efficient purification
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Keeps dust, pollen, diesel soot, tire dust & dust mites away from the interior of the vehicle
- Exact fit and seal
- Optimum ventilation inside the vehicle through low flow resistance
Accent (2003) L4 1.5L
Accent (2003-2005) L4 1.6L
Cross-reference: CF10245 ; XC25878 ; AC1075 ; MC1078 ; PC4879 ; C25878 ; WIX 24879
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh.
Location of this cabin filter: Passenger side behind the glove box. Tools: Phillips-head screwdriver.
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model. Please see the owner’s manual or find a local mechanic for exact instructions for the particular model):
- Open glove box and remove the glove compartment stopper located on the right side of the glove box and allow the glove box to swing completely down.
- Locate and disconnect the intake and exhaust cable from the blower unit.
- Press the hook located on the cabin filter cover to detach and remove the cover.
- Remove the 2 old filters.
- Install your new cabin air filters by followed the old ones’ direction.
- Install remove parts by reversing the removal procedure. Close the glovebox and it’s done.