- Dimension: 23.2 x 10.8 x 2.3 cm
- Item model number: F-1246C
- OE#: LDY461J6X ; LC7461J6X ; LDY361J6X
- Premium three-layer design filter with efficient purification
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Premium thick carbon activated layer with superior odor absorption
- Effectively filtering out pollen, diesel soot, particulate matter (PM2.5), pet dander, ozone, mold, bacteria, dust & allergens
- Combining technologies to provide premium cabin air filtration and help prevent musty odors and mold from forming inside ventilation
- Fine handcrafted to ensure the premium quality of products. Solid frame to prevent deformation
MPV (2004-2006) V6 3.0L
RX-8 (2004-2011) R2 1.3L
Cross-reference: CF11921; XC15659 ; AFC1390 ; NAPA 224826 ; PCF5659 ; C15659 ; WIX 24826
FreshenOPT F-1246C SETS
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh.
Location of this cabin filter: Passenger side behind the glove box. Tools: Phillips head screwdriver.
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model. Please see the owner’s manual or find a local mechanic for exact instructions for the particular model):
- Remove the glove compartment by disengaging the hinge on the left-hand side of the glove compartment and pulling the glove compartment upwards. After you have disengaged the left hinge, slide the glove compartment to the left to dislodge the right hinge.
- Locate and remove the cabin filter access door by pulling on the locking tab on the left-hand side of the cabin filter access door.
- Remove the old filters and install your new cabin filters.
- Install remove parts by reversing the removal procedure and it’s done.