- Dimension: 19 x 23.5 x 1.7 cm
- Item model number: F-1283C
- OE#: 971332E250 ; 087902E250 ; 087902E250A ; 971332E260
- Premium three-layer design filter with efficient purification
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Premium thick carbon activated layer with superior odor absorption
- Effectively filtering out pollen, diesel soot, particulate matter (PM2.5), pet dander, ozone, mold, bacteria, dust & allergens
- Combining technologies to provide premium cabin air filtration and help prevent musty odors and mold from forming inside ventilation
- Fine handcrafted to ensure the premium quality of products. Solid frame to prevent deformation
Tucson (2006-2009) L4 2.0L
Tucson (2006-2009) V6 2.7L
Cross-reference: CF11184 ; XC26073 ; CAF1884P ; C26073 ; CCF1884 ; PC4761 ; WIX 24761
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh.
Location of this cabin filter: Passenger side behind the glove box. Tools: None.
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model. Please see the owner’s manual or find a local mechanic for exact instructions for the particular model):
- Open the glove box.
- Remove the 2 glove box stops on each side of the glove box by pushing them inward from the backside and pulling them out. If equipped remove the dampener cord located on the right hand side of the glove box.
- Allow the glove box to swing down toward the floor board.
- Remove the cabin filter assembly by unclipping both sides and pulling it straight out.
- Remove the old filter from the housing.
- Install your new cabin filter in the housing.
- Install remove parts by reversing the removal procedure. Close the glovebox and it’s done.