- Dimension: 22.9 x 21.9 x 4.2cm
- Item model number: F-3219
- OE#: 72880FL000
- Premium activated charcoal filter with efficient purification
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Keeps dust, pollen, diesel soot, tire dust & dust mites away from the interior of the vehicle
- Exact fit and seal
- Optimum ventilation inside the vehicle through low flow resistance
Forester (2019-2021) H4 2.5L
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh. Location of this cabin filter: Behind the glove box or inside the glove box. Tools: None required
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model):
- Once the glove box is open, on the right side of the glove box, you will see a rod connected to the glove box. This is called the dampener rod. Remove the arm by slightly closing the glove box while pulling the arm slightly forward and off the shaft it is hooked to.
- Push in both sides of the glove box to disconnect the claws while pulling the front downward until you disengage the stops on each side of the glove box.
- You should see the cabin filter location. Hold the tab on the cabin air filter and pull it out.
- Before the old filter is removed, take notice of the older filter's direction.
- Pull out old cabin air filter and clean up the cabin if there's dust and leaves inside.
- Slide the new filter in with flow arrow oriented in same direction as old filter.
- Pick up the glove box and swing it upward on the bottom hinge like you are closing it and partially close it until the stops on each side of the glove box re-engage. And then re-install the damper by sliding it back on the shaft on the glove box.