- Dimension: 19.5 x 18.8 x 3 cm
- Item model number: F-3206C
- OE#: 68096453AA ; K6809453AA ; 68096453AB
- Premium three-layer design filter with efficient purification
- We suggest changing the cabin air filter in every 10,000km or 1 year
- Premium thick carbon activated layer with superior odor absorption
- Effectively filtering out pollen, diesel soot, particulate matter (PM2.5), pet dander, ozone, mold, bacteria, dust & allergens
- Combining technologies to provide premium cabin air filtration and help prevent musty odors and mold from forming inside ventilation
- Fine handcrafted to ensure the premium quality of products. Solid frame to prevent deformation
500 (2012-2019) L4 1.4L
500 (2013-2019) Electric
Cross-reference: CF1194 ; PC26185 ; C26185 ; NAPA 4053 ; AQ1199 ; WIX 24053
The primary purpose of cabin air filter is to help clean the air that enters into your vehicle through the ventilation system, keeping the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh.
Location of this cabin filter: Passenger side of the vehicle behind the kick panel. Tools: t-25 Torx wrench, Screwdriver, 7/32 socket and ratchet.
When you change your filter (maybe variant for your model. Please see the owner’s manual or find a local mechanic for exact instructions for the particular model):
- Open the passenger side door and use your T-25 Torx driver. Remove the screw securing the kick panel to the center console.
- Remove the panel from the vehicle by un-clipping it.
- Using a flat-head screwdriver, remove the push clips from the panel that is below the glove box. The push clips have a groove that the screwdriver fits into. Remove the bottom panel from the vehicle.
- Disconnect the electrical connector that hangs in front of the housing by un-clipping the back.
- The housing cover has two screws that must be removed. Use your 7/32 ratchet to remove the two screws that hold the housing cover in place.
- Remove the housing cover and remove the old filter.
- Install your new cabin filter into the housing.
- Install remove parts by reversing the removal procedure and it’s done.